Free Weekly Happiness Tips!
Get award-winning advice from Dr. Christine Carter delivered to your inbox
"Each Happiness Tip takes less than one minute to read, but they make me think, and they make me happier. I share them all with my clients."~ Kendra Perry, Wellness Coach, Chico, CA
"Fabulous advice that works." ~ Tweet from Dr. Alex Barzvi, Assistant Professor at the NYU School of Medicine, New York City, New York
"Christine Carter is smart, witty and real. And she knows her stuff." ~ Robert, film producer and location scout, Los Angeles, CA
Keep seeing this popup? Make sure you don't have software that's blocking cookies on this domain.
raise happy kids + love your life
There are only a few spots left in October’s group! This month focuses on increasing social and emotional intelligence in your kids.
This is what you get when you enroll in LIVE GROUP COACHING:
- Three 1-hour video conference calls with me and a small group of other parents. Coaching is focused on providing fun — but science-based — solutions.
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY — we know juggling parenting and everything else can make it difficult to find time. This class is MADE for parents and busy people!
- Four training videos and access to an online classroom where you can watch your training videos anytime. By taking small but steady steps, you will see the difference in your children right away.
- Instant access to on online conversation: post a question online and I typically respond within 48 hours.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you’ll be a part of a 24/7 community of like-minded parents where we post bonus materials and host a lively discussion about being a happy parent and raising happy kids.
Group coaching provides practical solutions that you can put into action right away!
What’s Live Group Coaching? CLICK HERE to learn more.
Like the idea of coaching, but don’t want to do it in a group? CLICK HERE for more information on individual coaching.
“Christine Carter coaches families on how to create systems that promote family happiness. And you know what? She changed my life. Because she took questions that are difficult and complicated for me and she was able to find good answers quickly.”
– Penelope Trunk, blogger, bestselling author & mother of two, Madison, Wisconsin.
Ready to Join the Coaching Group?
CLICK HERE to learn more about this live small-group coaching.
October Theme: Social & Emotional Intelligence
Learn to teach children skills for happiness, emotional intelligence, and resilience.
- How exactly can we teach our kids to choose compassion over anger?
- How can we help when our kids are having trouble with a friend, classmate, or bully?
- How should we react when our kids have emotional outbursts?
4 weeks of online coaching (Oct. 1st to Oct. 26th)
4 private video classes — watch on your own, whenever you want!
3 Live video coaching calls on October 9th, 16th, & 23rd
Tuesdays 5:30pm PT/7:30pm CT/8:30pm ET.