Free Weekly Happiness Tips!
Get award-winning advice from Dr. Christine Carter delivered to your inbox
"Each Happiness Tip takes less than one minute to read, but they make me think, and they make me happier. I share them all with my clients."~ Kendra Perry, Wellness Coach, Chico, CA
"Fabulous advice that works." ~ Tweet from Dr. Alex Barzvi, Assistant Professor at the NYU School of Medicine, New York City, New York
"Christine Carter is smart, witty and real. And she knows her stuff." ~ Robert, film producer and location scout, Los Angeles, CA
Keep seeing this popup? Make sure you don't have software that's blocking cookies on this domain.
The full 32-week online Raising Happiness class — formerly known as “The Big Kahuna” — is now a Homestudy course that you can start at any time and take at your own pace.
Enroll in this remodeled Raising Happiness online class by Tuesday, August 21st at 5:00pm and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win private coaching with Dr. Carter, worth $325!
This new Raising Happiness Homestudy is designed for self-starters who:
- Want to give their kids every advantage, including the skills they need for school success.
- Are BUSY. Homestudy is great for dramatically improving parenting skills — and making parenting more joyful! — in a lot less time than attending a live class.
- Worry about the many stressors and threats to happiness that kids now face and want to teach kids the skills they need for emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Are interested in practicing one small happiness skill per week to feel happier and raise happier children immediately.
CLICK HERE to learn more about or register for the Raising Happiness Homestudy program.
CLICK HERE to learn more about or register for the NEW live small-group coaching.
“Words cannot convey how grateful I am to have discovered Dr. Carter. Her book and online classes have changed my life in so many meaningful and positive ways. Each class captivates me with interesting science based, practical tips. I have applied many at home and my family and I are so much happier and healthier because of it!”
– Melanie, mother of two girls ages 9 and 7, Santa Monica